Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Im always looking to employ people at my Bar on my SWEET Property.

Must go find the link Mobbs sent me of my home and my Bar.

Was a cute little place on outskirts of Sweet City

This is quality banter 👏🏼

You can give damicky a job.

I am a Chef

Food Cooking GIF by Disney Pixar

England now in dire straits at 3 for 606 - can they hang on for a draw?????
I'm surprised they haven't declared already but I think they may after Harry Brook gets his double century.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did do the night shift at the local mail sorting depot for about a year or two before.

11pm to 7am was my shift, i actually didn't mind the job you just did your thing, had a bit of banter with your workmates etc.

There was no angry customers to deal with either, any job that doesn't involve dealing with the public is ideal for me!
My best time was when we went from 5-on 2-off 8 hour rotating shifts onto 4-on, 4-off 12 hour shifts. 7pm-7am was fantastic for me. Easy to go to sleep and get enough so that when you got up you weren't tired. Hated the 11pm-7am night shift, you'd get home and drop into a fitful sleep and wake up after 3-4 hours feeling like shit.

When our third baby was born I used to go shopping around 1 or 2 in the morning, it was great having the supermarket pretty much to yourself.

A picture here of the Las Vegas main strip in 1984. This just happened to come up on my Facebook feed.

I think when visiting the USA Las Vegas very much needs to be part of the travel itinerary.

462419820_912655817590146_3250107471076616234_n.jpg
Yeah nah, too much chance of running into one of the Bears in real life.

Shudder.

Is it true you have a pipeline direct from the Sin City Brewing Co to your bar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back