Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I predict a riot, I predict a riot!!

Oh lord god i can't stand the Kaiser Chiefs but each to their own mate each to their own. They're still better than Kasabian though!:laughv1:

Dear Wosh delete 25% of Dr Phil's posts so he has something to aim for.
You're asking a public servant to do some work? I don't like you 😡.

You're also asking Wosh to work out what 25% of 100 is........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh shit! We've got a match thread! I think it's been lost in all the signup thread kerfuffle.

I saw an ad on facebook that said “Television for Sale – $50 - Volume Stuck On Full”. I thought: “I can’t turn that down”.

Oh shit! We've got a match thread! I think it's been lost in all the signup thread kerfuffle.

I saw an ad on facebook that said “Television for Sale – $50 - Volume Stuck On Full”. I thought: “I can’t turn that down”.
My wife found out that I was cheating on her when she found all the letters I'd been hiding. She got angry and told me that she refused to play me in Scrabble ever again.

Don't kiss your wife with a runny nose. You might think it's funny, but it's snot.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back