Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

U2tigers walks into a bar after a long day at work and orders a drink. As he sits there, mulling over his day, he hears a high-pitched voice say, "That shirt looks great on you!”
Bono looks around, doesn’t see anything, and returns to his drink thinking nothing more of it. But then, a moment later, the voice returns, this time offering, “You seem like a really cool guy!”
Again, Bono looks around, sees nothing, and returns to his drink, wondering if he should get checked out by a professional. Finally, when his nerves have cooled and he believes the voice is gone, he hears, “I bet your parents are really proud of you!”
He slams down his drink and looks around wildly. Frustrated and finding no possible source of the voice, he calls over the bartender. He says, “Hey Elton Johns Wig What’s that voice I keep hearing?”
“Oh, those are the peanuts,” the Wig replies. “They’re complimentary.”
U2tigers also had a very nasty experience last week. He was sitting at the bar on Monday, when a giant cockroach came out of nowhere and punched him in the nose. By the time he turned around, the perpetrator had vanished.

He was at the bar again on Tuesday, when the same cockroach appeared, and pushed him off his stool. Again, by the time he dusted himself off, the cowardly cockroach had disappeared.

He returned to the bar on Wednesday, and this time the cockroach decided to step his crimes up a notch - he produced a knife, and stabbed his victim in the back!!! An ambulance was called, and once at the hospital, U2tigers recounted the events of the last few days.

When he had finished his story, the doctor shook his head and said, "Ah yes - I heard there was a nasty bug going around."

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Hi mate 👋🏼

Are you an OOB as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back