Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankyou Dingster , I knew you'd get behind my Qooty resurrection
just remember when its your time to do the fire walk U2tigers you have to make it all the way to the end, as apposed to you never finishing a game this season :oops:

Great to see our newest Old Boy Pugsley stepping up and doing the fire walk, although I am surprised he didn't do his signature move and drag his bum across the coals :eek:

pugs.jpg

We need to get U2tigers mojo back!!!!!!!!
Tonight OOB are going to pull a 2017 Adelaide's crows team bonding exercise and do the fire walk.
So everyone in preparation remove all your flammable underwire and get ready to put mind over matter and walk the coals for Bono.

View attachment 2136326
Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo BRAB U2tigers Wickzki kenneyswarriors Braklet Robertio Irish BlueBagger thewizardmelon Harvey Manfrenjensenden King Tenz JuddgementDay tigerland_1720 Dingster Over The Post FreoGirl myblueroan, gab213 Pugsley
Fun fact - after Nigel Smart did that, he changed his name to Nigel Dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way you guys talk about U2tigers, it would appear that he doesn't deserve to be paid, and he should only remain on the list on a pro bono basis :).
the words Pro and Bono in the same sentence - WOW!

Obviously we're not talking qooty!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back