Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan falling apart - now 5 for 59, still 208 behind.

Haven’t seen an 800 burger in quite some time! I wonder when the last 300 was, reckon it was Hayden’s 380? Maybe Ponting hit his after that…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t seen an 800 burger in quite some time! I wonder when the last 300 was, reckon it was Hayden’s 380? Maybe Ponting hit his after that…
It's the highest total since 1997 (when Sri Lanka made that ridiculous 6 for 952 against India), and the 4th highest ever.

Brook's triple was the first since Warner made 335 in Adelaide in 2019.

Season 19 to 23.png

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Season 38, Round 12 vs Old Buoys

B: Ticky009 / spookism / RPCB
HB: MP_ / serial_thrilla / tigs2010
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: Ant Bear / GremioPower / Firestarter
F: sataris / okeydoke7 / Rodney Dangerfield
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: Jewelsbon / Raz

Changes:
Firestarter - OUT > HFF
damicky - HFF > RU
Raz - RU > INT
edgie - INT > OUT

Great to see Firestarter back in!

Season 19 to 23.png

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Season 38, Round 12 vs Old Buoys

B: Ticky009 / spookism / RPCB
HB: MP_ / serial_thrilla / tigs2010
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: Ant Bear / GremioPower / Firestarter
F: sataris / okeydoke7 / Rodney Dangerfield
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: Jewelsbon / Raz

Changes:
Firestarter - OUT > HFF
damicky - HFF > RU
Raz - RU > INT
edgie - INT > OUT

Great to see Firestarter back in!
Ok dumped onto the bench

Still can’t please enough people lol

Fremont Street was fun. They bring you drinks continuously if you are gambling, and you only have to pay the tip. Playing the 1c machines made it a relatively cheap evening lol.

I like Fremont St better than the Strip, unfortunately I never seem to have my own wheels the two times I've been in Vegas, so never spent much time there.

There's also cool stuff around LV, like Lake Mead. They used to have an awesome (but paid) hardhat tour through the bowels of Hoover Dam, but that program got cancelled after 11 Sept 2001.

I like Fremont St better than the Strip, unfortunately I never seem to have my own wheels the two times I've been in Vegas, so never spent much time there.

There's also cool stuff around LV, like Lake Mead. They used to have an awesome (but paid) hardhat tour through the bowels of Hoover Dam, but that program got cancelled after 11 Sept 2001.
Yeah, would have loved to have done a proper tour of the Dam. Incredible piece of engineering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back