Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Old Buoys?

Geez you're lucky there's no dibber dobbers reporting that teamsheet violation. Perhaps. Maybe. Allegedly.
Reminds me of the time Michael Jackson was drowning, until someone threw him a buoy.......

It's the highest total since 1997 (when Sri Lanka made that ridiculous 6 for 952 against India), and the 4th highest ever.

Brook's triple was the first since Warner made 335 in Adelaide in 2019.

Ah Warner was the one I was forgetting. I knew there was a triple century in the last decade but couldn’t place it.

Ah Warner was the one I was forgetting. I knew there was a triple century in the last decade but couldn’t place it.
I'm tipping another one this Australian summer - young Indian opener Jaiswal is something very special!!!

jackster83 Rebecca Black is Dragons shtick. okeydoke7 would be rolling over in his grave.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

I'm tipping another one this Australian summer - young Indian opener Jaiswal is something very special!!!
Not on our pitches he won't.

Not saying he won't play well. But can't see anyone getting 300, from either side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not on our pitches he won't.

Not saying he won't play well. But can't see anyone getting 300, from either side.
Yep - like reading a Furies match thread, scoring 300 is tough.......

Ok dumped onto the bench

Still can’t please enough people lol

We worked out a way to stop the SIM benching you early in the Match

I thought you would appreciate that

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back