Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

With Pugsley & gab213 at The OOBs now, will we be posting our favourite tunes in here tonight?
Haha, that might cause a bit of a stir, not only are the OOB poaching Baghdad Players, now their music night too? I'd suggest you can go to the Baghdad thread for Guerilla Radio .

Haha, that might cause a bit of a stir, not only are the OOB poaching Baghdad Players, now their music night too? I'd suggest you can go to the Baghdad thread for Guerilla Radio .
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

History shows that players on the bench can have a big impact.
Especially the day I was on the bench after consuming 7 cans of baked beans. I farted so violently, that my sphincter actually blew a hole in the wood. How embarrassment!!!!!

will see what the sim does. out of my control.

sorry not feeling good about this game.

Go the RATS
Wow - with Firestarter already having stated that he has a bad feeling about this game, and now you're not feeling good about it, we should win by 10 goals :).

Especially the day I was on the bench after consuming 7 cans of baked beans. I farted so violently, that my sphincter actually blew a hole in the wood. How embarrassment!!!!!
GotTheGoodes was physically ill after you farted in the showers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back