Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That's something my brother would do.
I like to give strange gifts. I once gave a young friend a blank cassette tape, and labelled it, "Marcel Marceau's greatest hits. Includes such timeless classics as 'Silence is golden', 'We don't talk any more', 'If those lips could only speak', and many, many more."

I like to give strange gifts. I once gave a young friend a blank cassette tape, and labelled it, "Marcel Marceau's greatest hits. Includes such timeless classics as 'Silence is golden', 'We don't talk any more', 'If those lips could only speak', and many, many more."

There goes my drink 🤣🤣🤣

There goes my drink 🤣🤣🤣
I also gave his sister a Snickers bar for her birthday - with a bite taken out of it. She gave it back to me and said, "You might as well finish it." I think the whole family thought I was a bit strange :).

Looks tasty.
if after eating the chocolate you get the urge to drag your bum along the floor, please stay of our carpets and keep it on the marble tiles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a small country (even smaller than Ireland!) Wales has produced a lot of great bands and singers, Feeder, The Stereophonics, Funeral For A Friend, Tom Jones and these guys the Manic Street Preachers.

Never warmed to these guys. Recognise they're good, they just never did it for me.

But was a fan of Catatonia though (yes IBB, I'm showing my age here), Super Furry Animals, Stereophonics, and Bullet For My Valentine.

Never warmed to these guys. Recognise they're good, they just never did it for me.

But was a fan of Catatonia though (yes IBB, I'm showing my age here), Super Furry Animals, Stereophonics, and Bullet For My Valentine.

Nothing wrong with the neighbours hearing me belt out Dakota on a Saturday morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back