Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at the Eyrie [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You know what I meant Tarkyn_24
Curious that you felt compelled to have to ask then?

Curious that you felt compelled to have to ask then?
Just a reminder, you play for a team called the Hawks lately, not the Delons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a lot tastier than you'd think.
I won't lie, I didn't hate it, BUT I can understand why many would.

That and I'm a weirdo that in high school I'd have weird sandwich combinations like sliced cheese and Vegemite, so I know my tastes aren't always typical.

I won't lie, I didn't hate it, BUT I can understand why many would.

That and I'm a weirdo that in high school I'd have weird sandwich combinations like sliced cheese and Vegemite, so I know my tastes aren't always typical.
As a child my favourite sandwich was tomato, raw onion and mayonnaise. In a 1:2:1 ratio. When I was feeling spicy, I'd throw in some mustard and bbq sauce.

As a child my favourite sandwich was tomato, raw onion and mayonnaise. In a 1:2:1 ratio. When I was feeling spicy, I'd throw in some mustard and bbq sauce.
Honestly doesn't sound too bad to me. Though I'd probably prefer cooked onion lol

Why would you do that to your mouth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at the Eyrie [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back