Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at the Eyrie [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like you much prefer his live shows over the produced stuff?
You’d think that but no. I subscribe to the happy wife, happy life school of thinking. 😂

(Must admit I don’t hate him though, he’s talented and doesn’t take himself seriously).

You’d think that but no. I subscribe to the happy wife, happy life school of thinking. 😂

(Must admit I don’t hate him though, he’s talented and doesn’t take himself seriously).
Yeah that's fair enough.

And while many of us may cringe sometimes at songs like You're Beautiful etc and sing in a high voice, he's not someone I'd want to take on haha. He was a captain in the British Royal Military I believe. Done it all that bloke.

Yeah that's fair enough.

And while many of us may cringe sometimes at songs like You're Beautiful etc and sing in a high voice, he's not someone I'd want to take on haha. He was a captain in the British Royal Military I believe. Done it all that bloke.

Yes, rather famously though, Blunt also decided to adopt a meat only diet whilst at university in an effort to annoy the vegetarians/vegans in his classes and to assert his masculinity. He ate nothing but meat and mayonnaise for eight weeks which led to him developing scurvy.

After his doctor diagnosed him with scurvy, he decided to drink a litre of orange juice a day to solve the issue. Unfortunately, this led to him developing acid reflux.

I’ve seen him live and I’ve got tickets to do it again in November lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yes, rather famously though, Blunt also decided to adopt a meat only diet whilst at university in an effort to annoy the vegetarians/vegans in his classes and to assert his masculinity. He ate nothing but meat and mayonnaise for eight weeks which led to him developing scurvy.

After his doctor diagnosed him with scurvy, he decided to drink a litre of orange juice a day to solve the issue. Unfortunately, this led to him developing acid reflux.
WTF 😂 hadn't heard that one before (somehow), but indeed its all over the place when you Google it.

WTF 😂 hadn't heard that one before (somehow), but indeed its all over the place when you Google it.

I was even more shocked when I found out that his track, "You're Beautiful" is really just about these barbecue sausages.

1729172074133.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at the Eyrie [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back