Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to master it on the first watch, you'll probably have to lose a fair few times for us to catch on. But it's great to get the opportunity to see an expert loser strut his stuff.
I think your learning will accelerate if you experience bitter defeat firsthand. Practical experience is key to becoming a true champion loser.

My university part time job was teaching /tutoring . I probably shouldn’t have left my teaching material lying around last offseason :(
Its probably for the best you left your teaching material behind rather than the stuff Test Tickle lets Dingster's son read.
Hey Ding, when are you coming back to pick up your son, you told him you were only leaving to get the milk. Don't worry Testy is doing a real good job of looking after him.

Testy looking after Ding Jnr.png

I think your learning will accelerate if you experience bitter defeat firsthand. Practical experience is key to becoming a true champion loser.
I feel we need to tell our qoaches and longer term players that (including me) because it doesn’t seem as if the many losses over the years have taught them /us anything . We aren’t even a champion loser anymore

I feel we need to tell our qoaches and longer term players that (including me) because it doesn’t seem as if the many losses over the years have taught them /us anything . We aren’t even a champion loser anymore
As long as the Warriors are around we will never be the best losing team.

As long as the Warriors are around we will never be the best losing team.
They’re the current flag favourites so when they get the breakthrough flag they’ll have multiple teams (including us) covered for strike rate

I truly doubt the we can ever aspire to your level of (excellence? achievement? ineptitude? Yeah that’s it!) Losing might just be that one hole that’s too deep for us to fall down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its probably for the best you left your teaching material behind rather than the stuff Test Tickle lets Dingster's son read.
Hey Ding, when are you coming back to pick up your son, you told him you were only leaving to get the milk. Don't worry Testy is doing a real good job of looking after him.

View attachment 2145138
ai ai ai ai ai the interweb is crazy

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back