Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 27, 2024
AFL Club
Melbourne
27LVBdc585cb1f9c2b45f.png 1718757871466.png
Last time they met: Season 35, Round 13
An utter demolition from Las Vegas saw the Bears win all 4 quarters in this one-sided affair as the Royals failed to score multiple goals in 3 of the 4 quarters. Not only did Las Vegas win the game by 84 points, but the Bears also took 5 of the 6 Mobbs votes with Broken and Jezmiester40 being voted Best-on-Ground. The Royals though weren’t that far behind on the stat sheet somehow, and got one small victory in CakeEater getting the last Mobbs vote.

What I want to talk about though is a kind little boy from the other side of the train tracks who had seen the excitement going on in Las Vegas and had decided to go join them. For the sake of easy storytelling, we’ll call them “Ochland”. Ochland had been happy in the place where they were until they saw the other side of the train tracks, the lure of John “Chipmunk” Fisher proving too great to stay away from. However, it was too late to undo the contract of Ochland going to Las Vegas before finding out that Mr Fisher was actually British! This meant Ochland’s organs were suddenly within stabbing distance! What’s worse is that Mr Fisher wasn’t in charge but instead, it was some Hunger Games fan who liked Baylor Hotner or whatever his name is! Dun dun dun!

But seriously, Chip and MWPP, you better not hurt Ocha, I have Chip’s phone number, and I have power.
Also, I have to use the alt account to post the thread; otherwise, the Royals won’t be able to find the thread.
Cadsky tony Make sure that the teamsheet is correct and posted before Friday at 3 am AEDT.​

What a lovely story FootyBot13 , though I feel that MWPP is the real hero!

Welcome Royals! How’s things in the world of the Gold City?

What a lovely story FootyBot13 , though I feel that MWPP is the real hero!

Welcome Royals! How’s things in the world of the Gold City?
Golden as always! Were really starting to get comfortable in our new quarters. The sarcophagus was a little solid at first, but now i can't sleep anywhere else.

the office jim GIF

Alright Bears, it’s time to kick off the week as we take on the Gold City Royals! The match thread is open, so let's get involved and build the momentum as we count down to game day. The Royals are bringing their pharaohs and hieroglyphs to Vegas but all they’re going to leave with is a lesson in losing! Let’s make it three in a row and send them packing with nothing but sand in their sandals.

Royal Bear.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Bears, it’s time to kick off the week as we take on the Gold City Royals! The match thread is open, so let's get involved and build the momentum as we count down to game day. The Royals are bringing their pharaohs and hieroglyphs to Vegas but all they’re going to leave with is a lesson in losing! Let’s make it three in a row and send them packing with nothing but sand in their sandals.

View attachment 2141652

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
S38 Bears revenge tour continues

Welcome to Las Vegas, Cadsky and his Royals. We hope you enjoy your stay here this week in Vegas. I know you guys are pretty good at wrapping things up, but don't forget about wrapping up a certain appendage this week while you are enjoying yourselves here in Vegas. We don't want you taking anything back with you to Gold City.

STD sign.png

Welcome to Las Vegas, Cadsky and his Royals. We hope you enjoy your stay here this week in Vegas. I know you guys are pretty good at wrapping things up, but don't forget about wrapping up a certain appendage this week while you are enjoying yourselves here in Vegas. We don't want you taking anything back with you to Gold City.

View attachment 2141659
I'm still yet to test badages as a form of contraception

I'm still yet to test badages as a form of contraception
I think this is the week you will test them out. I can see you being tempted by the lovely ladies of Las Vegas.

weirdo of vegas 1.png weirdo of vegas 2.png
weirdo of vegas 3.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back