Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Einstein was wrong

Time does slow down - the last 5 minutes is the slowest

It was a form of torture having clocks in classrooms
My students don't seem to mind how long the lessons take.

When people ask you something with an obvious "yes" answer there are a few choices:
Does a bear sh!t in the woods?
or
Is the Pope Catholic?

I prefer to mix them

Does the pope sh!t in the woods?
I’m sure he has a cool hat for when he does though

Does he shit in his hat?
Reminds me of an old saying used when telling someone you vehemently disagree with their opinion -

“Go and have a sh1t in your best hat!”

Reminds me of an old saying used when telling someone you vehemently disagree with their opinion -

"If that happens I'll eat my hat!"

internally: "gulp just remembered I shat in it."

Whats with all the 💩 talk, royals?

The Cw No GIF

Whats with all the 💩 talk, royals?

The Cw No GIF
They do play at the Golden Throne and we will be taking a dump on them tomorrow so it all fits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do play at the Golden Throne and we will be taking a dump on them tomorrow so it all fits.
I began my career over there - toilet training was an extended process
But I only honed the craft after I moved

Your entire vocabulary is “old sayings” at this point Boomer

Hey Cadsky since you put me in jail, you could have at least bought me some dinner instead of making me have to cook for myself.

View attachment 2147820
Sorry mate. You're a great guy and the last poster that deserves a 2 week suspension, but I thought that about myself earlier this season and we all know how that turned out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back