Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

A plug for Telethon - which always makes me extra proud of being West Aussie
Guy Sebastian killed it earlier and now Samantha Jade is starring

I always donate via phone for the small chance of a celeb answering. Though that has never happened to me in all these years haha. 17 years (including 3 from Victoria ) and counting…

Anyone can donate

The kids and the cause are amazing

I always donate via phone for the small chance of a celeb answering. Though that has never happened to me in all these years haha. 17 years (including 3 from Victoria ) and counting…

Anyone can donate

Do they still do the jingle every time they throw to an advert break?

Anyone can donate

They're going to have Oasis?

You know the story of the Michael Jackson visit don't you?

Yeah. Good cause.

My fingernails grow way faster than my toenails.

What should I make of that?
I blame or rather thank the cutlery ;)
Some unique people can use it with their toes but it’s far from standard …

Alright Bears, it’s game day, and we’re back in our fortress, Vegas, baby! Today, we’ve got the Gold City Royals rolling into town, thinking they can stroll through Las Vegas like they own the place. But they’re about to find out that the only ones ruling this turf are us!

We’ve been rolling strong, coming off two big wins, and now it’s time to make it three in a row. The Royals think they can handle the heat, but we’re here to turn up the intensity and show them what they’re really in for. They’ve come to Vegas for a good time, but we’re about to show them what happens when they roll the dice and bet against the house. Spoiler alert: we never lose at home.
* May not be totally true

Royals, are you ready for your lesson on how to lose? Class is in session, and we’re running it. Today, we’re the professors of pain.
Royals Bus Rd 13.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

What do you expect? I went to sign up for the Boer War but was rejected’cos I was too old…

Ruor has it that Matthew Flinders looked up to you for your experience leading large ships

Alright Bears, it’s game day, and we’re back in our fortress, Vegas, baby! Today, we’ve got the Gold City Royals rolling into town, thinking they can stroll through Las Vegas like they own the place. But they’re about to find out that the only ones ruling this turf are us!

We’ve been rolling strong, coming off two big wins, and now it’s time to make it three in a row. The Royals think they can handle the heat, but we’re here to turn up the intensity and show them what they’re really in for. They’ve come to Vegas for a good time, but we’re about to show them what happens when they roll the dice and bet against the house. Spoiler alert: we never lose at home.* May not be totally true

Royals, are you ready for your lesson on how to lose? Class is in session, and we’re running it. Today, we’re the professors of pain.
View attachment 2147961

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
No.

Ruor has it that Matthew Flinders looked up to you for your experience leading large ships
You’re close, but actually it was the other way around. I was cabin boy to Flinders. Those are times I do not wish to talk about…

We’ve been rolling strong, coming off two big wins, and now it’s time to make it three in a row. The Royals think they can handle the heat, but we’re here to turn up the intensity and show them what they’re really in for. They’ve come to Vegas for a good time, but we’re about to show them what happens when they roll the dice and bet against the house. Spoiler alert: we never lose at home.* May not be totally true

View attachment 2147961

Bears suck.

Sorry mate. You're a great guy and the last poster that deserves a 2 week suspension, but I thought that about myself earlier this season and we all know how that turned out.
If you were going to do it, you could have at least done a better job of it and asked for me to be deregistered from the league. You could have done me a favour.

View attachment 2147961

Nice to see the prison bus pulling in to pick up two players. Looks like it's prison rules today. Let's go Royals!

If you were going to do it, you could have at least done a better job of it and asked for me to be deregistered from the league. You could have done me a favour.
I like to watch my victims squirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to watch my victims squirm
If you think I care about being suspended you are sorely wrong. I sat out most of a season voluntarily, 2 weeks is nothing.

GAME DAY

Queen Elizabeth Government GIF

Is there any truth in the rumour that #1 in the Music Charts in Gold City for the last 2 months has been ‘We Built Gold City on Rock and Royals’ by Supersuns ?

Is there any truth in the rumour that #1 in the Music Charts in Gold City for the last 2 months has been ‘We Built Gold City on Rock and Royals’ by Supersuns ?
False… his is always interpretive dance

Followed up with '' Qootys Like An Egyptian ''

Royals

Do not be fooled by the loss of the Bears 2 best players. Their replacements will be adequate. Very adequate.

We ourselves must not take our eyes off the prize. Top 4 is ours if we are brave enough and good enough

I believe in us and I believe we will return victorious

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at the Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back