Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Royals vs Bombers.png
Summary

The 3rd placed Royals have won six of their past seven, and come into this one off the back of an impressive (albeit, inaccurate) win over the Bears. Brenton Davy led both the DT scoring and goal kicking; however, was left to rue what could’ve been after kicking an almost unbelievable 5.8.

The Bombers remain in last place, though will be feeling refreshed after the bye and confident after their big win against the Demons in Round 12. In that clash, Grav was the top DT scorer with 89 after booting 6.5 from their 11 disposals.

Fundraiser

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/nat...11&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

Hi Royals, we’re all still at ABDU waiting on the pink bus that I’m sure DemurePrincess will have
organised.
Don’t start without us?
Actually while you’re waiting, maybe click on the link above & make a donation 💶 💷 😉
Nice OP Scythe94 & thank you for adding the link 😍

phonto.jpeg

I wouldn’t, looks like it hasn’t been cleaned since KohPhi was last here

View attachment 2148863
Sorry about the state if the toilet. I would have cleaned it, but 4 of my wives were pulling double shifts at my 7/11's, and the other 5 were at school.

Hi Royals, we’re all still at ABDU waiting on the pink bus that I’m sure DemurePrincess will have
organised.
Don’t start without us?
Actually while you’re waiting, maybe click on the link above & make a donation 💶 💷 😉
Nice OP Scythe94 & thank you for adding the link 😍

View attachment 2148852
**** the bus fella!

We coming in style!!

IMG_6122.jpeg
I’ve got 4 of these bad boys, I’m driving one so whose coming with me???

Toot toot! Beep Beep!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh goodie, its the in-breds with the yellow stained toilet.

Better watch out, we are in form all of a sudden ...

Oh goodie, its the in-breds with the yellow stained toilet.

Better watch out, we are in form all of a sudden ...
Omg! The penny just dropped ffs

Yellow stained toilet = The Golden Throne???? Yes???

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

Cadsky has taken a couple of days off 😉(well played, well played indeed )
So Brenton Davy is standing in as leader of the Royals & judging by the hand holding, he may just have bitten off more than he can chew. 😱

phonto.jpeg

Sorry lads haven't been around much.

Walked passed a mirror and accidently caught a glimpse of myself. The rest of the week was a write off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back