Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Bovo this is a side we haven’t seen before!

Giddy Up
sex appeal flirting GIF

I would have thought you were a Dickins Cider girl
You are the second person that has said that… Bovo was that the stuff you mentioned the other day?

I’m a very basic drinker… bc I’m a light weight! Yep! 2 lot squealer

BFew come play some more music if you’re not music outed yet 😂
Some distant past family (in my childhood) connections with who this song was written about.

And yes, it is Phil Collins on one of the vocals.

Some distant past family (in my childhood) connections with who this song was written about.

And yes, it is Phil Collins on one of the vocals.

Very chilled ❤️ nice

You are the second person that has said that… Bovo was that the stuff you mentioned the other day?

I’m a very basic drinker… bc I’m a light weight! Yep! 2 lot squealer
The naivety is as fun now as it was then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMFG! Sitting here in my motel room thinking how far behind are these West Australians, fancy having Better Homes & Gardens on tonight, until…… I realised, it’s Friday night 🥴 I’ll blame that on the last glass of water I had 😱

The 2nd one. 👊
As much of a Steely Dan fan as I am, I have to say that I prefer the cover version as well. Some might see that as heresy.

OMFG! Sitting here in my motel room thinking how far behind are these West Australians, fancy having Better Homes & Gardens on tonight, until…… I realised, it’s Friday night 🥴 I’ll blame that on the last glass of water I had 😱
It’s not the water, it’s what’s in the water…

I wear hijab for this very reason. I have hip flasks strapped to my thighs and another 2 tucked in my bra…. Not a soul knows! Shoosh!
I won’t tell anyone if you don’t, besides it’s not banned in Gold City

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back