Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Swamprats vs Furies.png
Summary

The 10th placed ‘Rats are one of the four teams tied for the last finals spot on 20 points, and come into this one off a hard-fought draw with the Wonders. In a very even performance, it was Firestarter who led the DT scoring with 79, while okeydoke7 jagged three goals from a half-forward flank.

After a hot start to the year, the Furies have lost four on the trot and find themselves in 5th. In the disappointing loss to the Gumbies, Sab22 topped the DT scoring with 93, while runaway Fred leader ShaunDuggan slotted another five goals, taking their season tally to 63.

Around The Grounds

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/natalie-newman-1728907679711?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/natalie-newman-1728907679711&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

Still weird reading about me kicking goals from the…forward flank.

The mighty has fallen.
I've been called a flanker a few times (that's what it sounded like anyway), so maybe I should play there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back