Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It horrifies me to think there's a genuine chance that you could be describing a real reboot right now...

Leroy has the wiffle bat, Dax has the nerf gun, Mac uses the wet snapping towels, and Todd's weapon is interpretive dance.

It horrifies me to think there's a genuine chance that you could be describing a real reboot right now...

Hi.

Offer still stands.

come here fox tv GIF by loveconnectionfox

I have been missing the affection lately. I assumed that you had forgotten. 😘

Never.

Wait until the off season, you'll have to put a restraining order out on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never.

Wait until the off season, you'll have to put a restraining order out on me.

He would have to be one of the few people in the league who doesn't already have one.

He would have to be one of the few people in the league who doesn't already have one.

Business in the restraining order line of work picks up whenever a female creates an account on BF.

Business in the restraining order line of work picks up whenever a female creates an account on BF.

Lol. "Whenever..." As if females would sign up here...

How lucky are we to have both Furies Players online at the same time 🤭

So, which of Leroy, Dax, Mac, or Todd was your favourite ninja turtle?

We had previously been using our female change rooms to store our empty beer cans.

We've reformed and become more grown up now though. We now store them in the qumpires' room.

My son is wearing a Collingwood top, as part of a social experiment to see how people react. So far he's been punched, spat on and verbally abused. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he leaves the house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back