Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Swamprats are ****ing shit
Daria GIF by Paramount+

Have you decided on your favourite ninja turtle yet? Listed on page 2, with their weapons on page 3.
None of the above . Don’t know enough about them to choose . Never watched the TV show nor movies

I just a purple dragon wanting to please my team

Frothies Mcveigh sends his apologies for his absence, but he has a lot to sort out. The Spring Racing Carnival has not been kind to him (absolutely done his arse) and after a shandy too many he made a poor decision that has seen him end up with a 37yo stepson named Hank.

Frothies Mcveigh sends his apologies for his absence, but he has a lot to sort out. The Spring Racing Carnival has not been kind to him (absolutely done his arse) and after a shandy too many he made a poor decision that has seen him end up with a 37yo stepson named Hank.
But did he end up passed out in a portaloo covered in his own vomit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I am concerned, the less Frothies the better

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies at The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back