Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to need to call pest control to deal with these mozzies;

TrumanBugSpray.0.0.gif
Bruh, start the body count.

Reminds me of an old coach. Always placid but me and a few of the lads had been on the turps the night before and were losing to a team which we should have been thrashing.

Gets in my face, pointing saying you see that thing called a footy how about you try picking that up instead of a ****ing slapper you wouldn't last 3 minutes with 🤣🤣🤣
Nothing more embarrassing but funny than a spray from the coach. Mates still give me shit after the coach said I needed to change my shorts at quarter time after flubbing a mark. There was no one within 10 meters and the kick was skied :$.

Oh, got distracted by Cadsky, and completely forgot our opponents. Hello Tonga Bob and your motley crew of Warriors, looking forward to going back to back this week at your expense.

Nothing more embarrassing but funny than a spray from the coach. Mates still give me shit after the coach said I needed to change my shorts at quarter time after flubbing a mark. There was no one within 10 meters and the kick was skied :$.

It was one of the few times he blasted me. He did another time when I hit our full forward lace out and was screaming for the ball running past for the give off and spat the dummy when he slotted the goal.
He said if you want to play an individual sport take up tennis you selfish campaigner.

It’s a testament to this side that nowadays I quite like a Bombers match thread.

This side being the Warriors of course.
You even appear to have washed off that Royal smear. Stick with this mob and I won’t even call it a coincidence if they win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Bombers, I'm here to rizz you up.
Great, last week we spanked Raz this week we spank rizz

Bugger, was hoping to go back to losing, the after party is much more fun. 🥴

Last edited:
You even appear to have washed off that Royal smear. Stick with this mob and I won’t even call it a coincidence if they win a flag.
Got a flag.

398F7593-2B6A-43FC-9C9C-BF18D37A166E-22022-000011FE2B24A0BB.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back