Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Jabba planning a trip to Thailand right now to get away from the 6 kids

I hope Centrelink approve your advanced payment loan
I’m so relieved you are back. This place had too many decent posters and I was concerned about balance! Order is restored!

I’m so relieved you are back. This place had too many decent posters and I was concerned about balance! Order is restored!

been back 2 weeks, I haven't seen a decent poster for the Bombers yet. I assume the inactive ones are the best ones.

My friend the Prince thanks you deeply deeply my favourite Uncle Leo

We will be in touch for a family reunion but hurry places are reserved and a small fee will be required to sit in the great hall

But for you my favourite Uncle Leo there is an even better experience to be had exclusively for you my friend

For a small brokers fee I can arrange , ^YES I CAN , I can arrange for you to be seated 34 places to the Princes left in the Great Hall of Freedom

But my favourite Uncle Leo I implore you to get in as quick as possible as I fear you may be left out on the back table where the servers take eternity to reach you

Please give me your bank details and I YES I will assure you of a place next to the Prince

*Next means near . Near means at least 34 peasants away

We will be in touch for a family reunion but hurry places are reserved and a small fee will be required to sit in the great hall

But for you my favourite Uncle Leo there is an even better experience to be had exclusively for you my friend

For a small brokers fee I can arrange , ^YES I CAN , I can arrange for you to be seated 34 places to the Princes left in the Great Hall of Freedom

But my favourite Uncle Leo I implore you to get in as quick as possible as I fear you may be left out on the back table where the servers take eternity to reach you

Please give me your bank details and I YES I will assure you of a place next to the Prince

How many monies do I have to give to get in on this fantastic offer?

Well you went missing after your few posts at the beginning of the week. Ya snooze ya lose!

Went missing?

Oh Bovo, you've had a mare here. have a lie down. Big glass of water. take your meds.

Well you’re certainly no Nigerian prince…

Jabba planning a trip to Thailand right now to get away from the 6 kids

I hope Centrelink approve your advanced payment loan
Kids go where we go, it’s all part of the deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's getting family befits for 6 kids. He earns more than you or me.
Can confirm.

Thank you all for paying your taxes so I can live it up.

been back 2 weeks, I haven't seen a decent poster for the Bombers yet.
That’s because we are elite. Decent posters play at other clubs.

I assume the inactive ones are the best ones.
For you, yes. They can’t hurt your feelings if they aren’t posting.

They don't get any better.
Correct, posters don’t get any better than the Baghdad Bombers.

And no, we still don’t want you back, thanks for asking … again.

been back 2 weeks, I haven't seen a decent poster for the Bombers yet. I assume the inactive ones are the best ones.
Most of them are on my ignore list.

Went missing?

Oh Bovo, you've had a mare here. have a lie down. Big glass of water. take your meds.
Well you went very quiet. You were active and i thought this was awesome and then nothing for a few days so i got obviously worried! Thankfully i got you put on my mum’s daily prayer list and he has answered
IMG_4503.gif

How many monies do I have to give to get in on this fantastic offer?
Generous Mr Pie the amount is yours entirely to choose but Alas I cannot guarantee the distance from the Prince

Only a generous donation will suffice

Remember cold chicken has ebola

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back