Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday!

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

Time to melt the Snow Dime...

Hi, everybody. Headless here. I'd like to win today. Please facilitate. Thanks.

I have tipped against us as almost every single tip I’ve gotten wrong this week so the reverse curse is in full effect and a win is assured

Starship Troopers GIF

Last edited:
I have tipped against us as almost every single tip I’ve gotten wrong this week so the reverse curse is in full effect and a win is assured

Starship Troopers GIF

Sounds like that's going to work better for the club than it did the season where I supported the opposition every week. I had the most successful season in SFA history, but the Demons suffered for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like that's going to work better for the club than it did the season where I supported the opposition every week. I had the most successful season in SFA history, but the Demons suffered for it.

We’re a close knit group here I’m sure on some level everyone was happy that one of their favourite teammates was doing so well and I hope that you have a terrible season this year so we can all be happy

Been struggling a little mentally over the last few weeks with the Olympics starting at such.

Last two days felt a little more back on the saddle, boxed for a few hours yesterday (took a few too many hits in sparring though). Then today boxing bag work mixed with weights.

Exercise is always great to blow myself out of a funk.

Also thinking of Fencing tomorrow for the first time since failing at Olympic Qualifying and then National Championships. Honestly after working so hard not doing as well as I would have liked really destroyed my confidence, taken a fair bit of work with a psychologist to get to this stage.

We’re a close knit group here I’m sure on some level everyone was happy that one of their favourite teammates was doing so well and I hope that you have a terrible season this year so we can all be happy
That won't be so good. I'm supporting the Demons this season.

Been struggling a little mentally over the last few weeks with the Olympics starting at such.

Last two days felt a little more back on the saddle, boxed for a few hours yesterday (took a few too many hits in sparring though). Then today boxing bag work mixed with weights.

Exercise is always great to blow myself out of a funk.

Also thinking of Fencing tomorrow for the first time since failing at Olympic Qualifying and then National Championships. Honestly after working so hard not doing as well as I would have liked really destroyed my confidence, taken a fair bit of work with a psychologist to get to this stage.
Shit mate you were at Olympic qualifying? That’s awesome

Hope you can rediscover the passion you have for the sport

That’s an achievement in of itself few can match even if you didn’t make the final cut, I’m still living off making the granny in the under 13’s

we lost by ninety

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at The Snow Dime (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back