Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

There are 3 types of people

• people that like gifs
  • people that don't like gifs
  • boomers who don't understand how to use gifs.
Gifs never lose there affect

High Five Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF by Laff

Their are 3 types of people who know there able to right in English, but we won't go they're.
It might effect their affectiveness.

I smell a win coming up. Bears by plenty.

Do it for Josh
There's a reason why the Platypus Formation, an 'opening' first made famous by JoshWoodenSpoon is such a go to
-it never fails :')

As long as the siren sounds during the premiership quarter , we'll be fine

Winners are Grin -ners

the lead engineer was certainly a boomer

But lets face it England invented Soccer and look how that's going
If only they would field a 'team GB' in the Soccer , they would dominate
Pride/the refusal to play with their Irish, Scottish and Welsh cousins no doubt gets in the way

They also invented cricket and it took controversy aka robbery to get that WC win
NZ were so unlucky :(

It's true we are elite performers. That EnduRants pre-season program really took it out of me, but now I'm ready to go off on anything!
Congratulations on the milestone Ol Joshie Boy, hopefully we can honour your contribution with an emphatic victory!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations JoshWoodenSpoon on your 250th.

Just need to get Tony to make you an inflatable bear tunnel now to run out through.
I can put tony and his mob in touch with the inflatable tunnel making crew at the Eagles
It's probably not a good time to mention that they finally canned the bouncy tunnel and went back to home banners haha
But in fairness , banner making is a lot of fun

I was involved in the Eagles banners in 2022-2023 whilst in Melbourne and it was a great way to engage with the fans

All 5 of our Baghdad-based Vegas fans as well as the 20-strong travelling contingent will get involved to make something special for JoshWoodenSpoon

If only they would field a 'team GB' in the Soccer , they would dominate
Pride/the refusal to play with their Irish, Scottish and Welsh cousins no doubt gets in the way

They also invented cricket and it took controversy aka robbery to get that WC win
NZ were so unlucky :(
Next they'll be asking for all ex-colonies to play for England.

He never uses different material which shows his style is poor.

My shtick changes from week to week and post to post unlike yours.

I don't think you can talk about never using different material, what about you and your leave it pugsley line. Only 9 pages of search results.

leave it pugsley.png

Last edited:
There are 3 types of people

• people that like gifs
  • people that don't like gifs
  • boomers who don't understand how to use gifs.
Gifs never lose there affect

High Five Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF by Laff
Whats a gif.png

I can put tony and his mob in touch with the inflatable tunnel making crew at the Eagles
It's probably not a good time to mention that they finally canned the bouncy tunnel and went back to home banners haha
But in fairness , banner making is a lot of fun

I was involved in the Eagles banners in 2022-2023 whilst in Melbourne and it was a great way to engage with the fans

All 5 of our Baghdad-based Vegas fans as well as the 20-strong travelling contingent will get involved to make something special for JoshWoodenSpoon
We already have the inflatable Bear tunnel set up, there will be dancers with spoons, and we’ll be putting on a big show for Josh before, inevitably letting him down and losing another milestone game.

JWS Inflatable Bear Banner.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back