Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pug with another

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

Retire.

And?

Only you took my post to mean for that very specific post at that very specific time. Normal people take it to mean generally hanging around our club even when you are not directly involved in a match thread.

You do you though, you old stick in the mud.

Nobody else understands your “logic” other than to know it leads to button mashing when you think you are a victim of a “crime” that only exists in your imagination.

If you mean how this place works according to your rules and using your version of logic, then you are correct, you got me … along with every other person in here.

To save you time posting the same line over and over, don’t reckon any of us ever will.

This is my match thread mate….

You’re playing the Bears this week. Are you not capable of understanding who your opposition is?

This reminds me of an old song that Test Tickle used to sing in the showers after our “training” sessions

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good blend
He sings the songs that remind him of the better blends
Oh, Joshie Boy, Joshie Boy, Joshie Boy

JoshWoodenSpoon

A true classic!!

Blend is good this season IMO.

He never uses different material which shows his style is poor.

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

Do you actually read the repetitive nature of your own outdated sthick mate??

This is so cliche and is used so often that it’s lost any affect it perhaps once had. You can tell the desperate posters who still cling onto it
There are 3 types of people

• people that like gifs
  • people that don't like gifs
  • boomers who don't understand how to use gifs.
Gifs never lose there affect

High Five Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF by Laff

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 3 types of people

• people that like gifs
  • peoplle that don't like gifs
  • boomers who don't understand how to use gifs.
Gifs never lose there affect

High Five Robin Hood Men In Tights GIF by Laff
Not exactly true. There are 3 types of people; those who can count and those who can’t!

Its nice of you to notice.

As a team we work hard on our rants and quite often, they go unnoticed.

It's true we are elite performers. That EnduRants pre-season program really took it out of me, but now I'm ready to go off on anything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back