Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722899090209.png 1722899101951.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

Speaking of the man, the Hawks soared to the top 4 with a big win against the Old Boys last week led by a huge spearhead performance and this new look side will be keen to feast again on the Wonders, rested at least by their early bye. The Wonders have had a fortnight to think about what went wrong in their farewell game to Grand Uncle Horace and we expect them to come out breathing fire before to avoid a second loss with a badly timed bye.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Arrive Gene Simmons GIF by TrueReal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underdefeated SZN starts now, right AnUltimateRessie ;)

Also, hey there to all my wonderful Hawks friends, may we have a great week filled with fun and entertainment.
The West Coast Edge.

Wonder Ball.

The Wonders are very cool.

All that.

The West Coast Edge.

Wonder Ball.

The Wonders are very cool.

All that.
We better have brought some of that Wonder Ball from our Olympic Basketball gold medal performance into our match this week.

Just found exclusive vision of you and HARPSichord scoring the match winning point last night:

Dog Basketball GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back