Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy flashbacks…
Do these mints still exist? I’d forgotten about them and I don’t think I’ve seen them in decades!
They usually appear around Xmas.

I ordered some off Amazon last year.

ALDI have the german equivalent around Xmas too each year.

Gotta celebrate these big wins against big sides whilst they last.

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Holy flashbacks…
Do these mints still exist? I’d forgotten about them and I don’t think I’ve seen them in decades!
It felt like decades since we won too.
Cadbury who took over Red Tulip retired them in 2006.

I'll have to look out in Aldi at Christmas time for some.
Aldi at Xmas is the best lol

The good shit you find… you go in for some milk and bread and come out spending a bloody fortune on all the specials they have that you really don’t need

The good shit you find… you go in for some milk and bread and come out spending a bloody fortune on all the specials they have that you really don’t need
I actually don't but I will if they have After Dinner Mints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So True.

Which reminds me, I need to test out this contraption I impulse bought the other day from ALDI.

IMG_8056.jpeg

Wasn't there also an orange version as well at one time?
I hope they were good, I haven't had one for years.
I never managed to finish the pack, as they melted a bit when I was away for a bit over Xmas.
I thought the German ALDI equivalent was better though, was eating both in parallel.

Chocolate fiend!
Umm no! It gives me migraines but I like what I like and in small doses I can deal.

Orange choc/grapefruit choc is so good. I think it’s more a kiwi thing though

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back