Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

AFTER DINNER.jpg

Pass the mints please, what a lovely feast!

Thanks very much for posting philreich

Thanks OOBs for the best week of fun I've had this season, I wish every team was as full of beans and as funny as all you OOBies. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Everyones welcome to the Root Beer Barn to kick on....I stole the key, so lets goooooooooo.

Thanks for the week Wonders, special mention to Pamcake1 BFew and HARPSichord who I really enjoyed bantering with

Was great to see 18 Old Boys turned up in the match thread, solid team effort

Cheers philreich for posting the game even though the result suxed

So all the Old Boys lets get on the bus and head back to Spotswood for a debrief and some commiseration drinks

bUS.png

The hoodoo has been lifted. We are winning a premiership. I can taste it.
if you want to taste a premiership you can lick our S35 and S37 Premiership Cups if you like

• Neither having much reason to brag, Giant YoYo had the better of Dingster. - 4m from 0 to 4.
  • While not all all one-way, Giant YoYo was slightly more polished than King Tenz. - 91m from 9 to 100.
I've always said, as recently as today, qooty was my calling.

Thank you AnUltimateRessie for your belief in me.

Thanks for the week Wonders, special mention to Pamcake1 BFew and HARPSichord who I really enjoyed bantering with

So all the Old Boys lets get on the bus and head back to Spotswood for a debrief and some commiseration drinks

View attachment 2105184
Didn't even see you mate, can you please be active next time we play each other?

Would be much appreciated.

ClarkeM Out

View attachment 2105184
Sure thing but lets call into Pamcake1 's Root Beer Barn for a refreshing sarsaparilla and short aftermatch before hitting the road?

All the best for the rest of the season but also really, I don't care.
Shocked Go Away GIF by Sesame Street

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't had so many laughs as were had from this game thread, all season.

Always look forwards to playing you Old Boys.

Even better if we beat you too.

Awwwww! Wanna re-match????

That was just the warm up!

Last edited:
View attachment 2105180

Pass the mints please, what a lovely feast!

Thanks very much for posting philreich

Thanks OOBs for the best week of fun I've had this season, I wish every team was as full of beans and as funny as all you OOBies. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Everyones welcome to the Root Beer Barn to kick on....I stole the key, so lets goooooooooo.
Holy flashbacks…
Do these mints still exist? I’d forgotten about them and I don’t think I’ve seen them in decades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back