Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer escapegoating.
Tongue Goat GIF

Anyone here a doctor? I feel all spaced out and dizzy, kinda like vertigo, why? Is it sinusitis?
I typed your symptoms into google and it says you have Network Connectivity Issues.

My relationship with Australian basketball has ended.
My relationship with Australian basketball began during the NBL's decline in the 00s. There's a few brick walls it runs into, but I can never give up on it.

It's very similar to my relationship with Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My relationship with Australian basketball began during the NBL's decline in the 00s. There's a few brick walls it runs into, but I can never give up on it.

It's very similar to my relationship with Carlton.
Well with following 36ers, there's been two extremes since supporting them since the late 2000s.

Crap and Absolute Crap 🤗

Wouldn't change them for the world though and same with my Lions (which I've got no idea behind the logic behind for why I support them but there's no turning back now).

*Was only a toddler when the 36ers won those championships back in the early 00s.

Well with following 36ers, there's been two extremes since supporting them since the late 2000s.

Crap and Absolute Crap 🤗

Wouldn't change them for the world though and same with my Lions (which I've got no idea behind the logic behind for why I support them but there's no turning back now).

*Was only a toddler when the 36ers won those championships back in the early 00s.
Try being a toddler during the North Melbourne Giants pre-merger years...and a primary-schooler during the Victoria Titans/Giants years...or just being a South Dragons fan in general.

Try being a toddler during the North Melbourne Giants pre-merger years...and a primary-schooler during the Victoria Titans/Giants years...or just being a South Dragons fan in general.
North Melbourne Giants sounds like some cursed merger that the AFL would try to do to help North Melbourne out, don't worry HARPSichord we ain't merging your club anytime soon.

It's quite fascinating tbf looking at all the past teams in the NBL as the sport came from amateur to professional, such as the Canberra Cannons playing for 20+ years before their license was acquitted for the Hunter Mariners and that got acquitted 2-3 years later to the Singapore Slingers of all places before also that went downhill.

Thankfully, the NBL seems to be going as well as the 90s were especially with Tasmania winning last season and the competition really buzzing with excitement again, hopefully the NBL will be a lot more professional with future expansion now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back