Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Bless his little Cotton socks.

Cat Socks GIF
No Way Cat GIF

Also everyone, found some more amazing footage of the Gold Match 3 x 3 basketball match featuring me, HARPSichord and AnUltimateRessie.

Here is Ralphy shooting the first 2 pointer of the match and turning into prime Steph Curry in the process (or just getting a sunburnt tan from the triathlon all those days ago it felt like) ;)

#GoWonders

Season 2 Basketball GIF by Nanalan'

Btw everyone, found some more amazing footage of the Gold Match 3 x 3 basketball match featuring me, HARPSichord and AnUltimateRessie.

Here is Ralphy shooting the first 2 pointer of the match and turning into prime Steph Curry in the process (or just getting a tan from the triathlon all those days ago it felt like) ;)

#GoWonders

Season 2 Basketball GIF by Nanalan''
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No Wonder bias, promise. 😏

Also everyone, found some more amazing footage of the Gold Match 3 x 3 basketball match featuring me, HARPSichord and AnUltimateRessie.

Here is Ralphy shooting the first 2 pointer of the match and turning into prime Steph Curry in the process (or just getting a sunburnt tan from the triathlon all those days ago it felt like) ;)

#GoWonders

Season 2 Basketball GIF by Nanalan''
More like you're covered in shit from the River Seine.

More like you're covered in shit from the River Seine.
No wonder we all turned into cats and cows after the race, must have been some nasty side effects in that river.

At least AnUltimateRessie will be happy now, he can finally fulfil his dream as the Geelong mascot ;)

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

No wonder we all turned into cats and cows after the race, must have been some nasty side effects in that river.

At least AnUltimateRessie will be happy now, he can finally fulfil his dream as the Geelong mascot ;)

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons
I more see a geelong mascot as a crack addict that lives in corio

Did anyone else see that South African skateboarder at the Olympics who looked like a relief teacher just there having a good old time?
And he wasn't even the oldest skateboarder at the games. Great Britain had a 52 year old and the rest of them team were teenagers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't be calling yourself 'The Big Dog.' You've been irrelevant for years.

Didn't realise this was one of the seasons you "made a comeback", welcome back, good luck and I hope it is a sweet season without any meltdowns.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back