Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
1722899115495.png 1722899127290.png

The State Of Play

Season 38 is off and running and quite frankly it's far too early to try to make this seem more exciting. I did notice Tarks equalled a goal record I also have which means we are now brothers so put that as a thing.

In what may be the weirdest MOTR nomination we've seen the Rats host the Old Boys who are still hanging back in last years grand final thread. They were dominated severely last week and have the dishonour hanging over them of being defeated off the boot of one man. No such problems with the Rats though, they are coming off a dominant performance against the Furies and looking to shore up with win number 2. One thing we know though is the old Boys like to take a bit of time to recover from premierships so expect anything from this game within the realms of the sim. Will probably be a fair match thread too.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Good luck this week OOBs.

When you know. You'll know.
Go Away GIF

Hi Rats i see that the OOB's great arch nemesis serial_thrilla is with you now.

By the time that lad is through with you you'll have every nook and cranny, and every bylaw and regulation in the Sweet FA rule book learned off by heart.:laughv1:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, they have so much to look forward to
If he was with them last season, then they probably would've tried to get the grand final result overturned via some sort of backroom shenanigan's. :laughv1:

Hi Rats i see that the OOB's great arch nemesis serial_thrilla is with you now.

By the time that lad is through with you you'll have every nook and cranny, and every bylaw and regulation in the Sweet FA rulebook learned off by heart.:laughv1:
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back