Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

This was a band that was big in Ireland and the UK in the early to mid 00's.

It's Feeder the finest band to come out of Wales with the Manic Street Preachers a close second.

Looking Peek A Boo GIF by Laff

Just passing through. Only 3,007 posts?

C'mon get a move on!

espn snow GIF by X Games

Shout out to Irish, Kenney, Robertio, MBR (and the rest of you lot, too many to mention), may the best brown and gold team win tomorrow.

EDIT: got a bit excited- tomorrow, not today

Last edited:

C'mon get a move on!

espn snow GIF by X Games

Shout out to Irish, Kenney, Robertio, MBR (and the rest of you lot, too many to mention), may the best brown and gold team win today.
The weekend has started brilliantly with the Pies getting robbed.

C'mon get a move on!

espn snow GIF by X Games

Shout out to Irish, Kenney, Robertio, MBR (and the rest of you lot, too many to mention), may the best brown and gold team win today.
Hi Fleabane! It's Carlton versus Hawthorn this weekend and i'm hoping the Blues wake up before we fall out of the eight altogether!:laughv1:

The OOB's did lose last week but we should hopefully get our title defence underway with a win this weekend.

Lots more than this - 343 pages. This thread is currently ranked 15th.

Now you are actively encouraging them to push harder.

You don't need any more excuse than the one already provided this week.

come jessica alba GIF

C'mon get a move on!

espn snow GIF by X Games

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

This thread just got so much sweeter!

Fleabane
Pup Flirting GIF by GIPHY Staff Picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh so have we as well. We may be champions but as soon you stand still, you start going backwards.:laughv1:
oh so true. the champions become the targets. so it is smart tomake those changes

(ala Collingwood in real life.)

So the changes in swamprats from last year to now are going to see us look different

I actually don't know what our song is? I just imagine it as the Carlton song with OOB themed lyrics.

Da da da da da da etc We are the mighty OOB's we are the famous fighting OOB's, we're the team that never lets you down we're the only team that Spotswood knows.

We are the champions they like to send up we'll keep our end up and they'll know that they've been playing the famous fighting OOB's.

Woo hoo go OOB's!:D
hmmmmm that sounds like it might need to be modernsised a little

Get down off your high horse mate. You haven't exactly been that nice to him at times. Demure meant no harm with her remarks.
as a fellow mental health suffer i can honestly say that i saw nothign wrong with Demures commentd regarding comparing being locked in psyche to being locked in nursing home

Both parts of society need to be cared for our aged and our mentally diseased but referring to being releases to post on line was not an attack on either of those groups.

Oh no,

Wasn't much happening here so I went shopping-

And there was a vice just sitting there waiting for me, a lovely Dawn vice I've been looking for. - fairly rare , actually haven't seen another one for sale

Have another vice with an auction ending tomorrow, 2 in 2 days is good, but will probably lower my bid now-already have a NOS example- it's just such a lovely little example and being used I could actually use it. :)

And shut up- only posting here as no one cares and don't really want to bore 'The mocker" to tears.

1723256170798.png

The older ones are called a Filers vice, and just noticed this one is a SG, top of the range, unbreakable supposedly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back