Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope so, I have been enjoying the nice serial_thrilla so far this season
giphy.gif

You should have brought a bigger trap
Raz the OOB have plenty of experience putting dragons down and we wont be using anything as nice as a trap to get you ;)

viserion-night-king.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raz the OOB have plenty of experience putting dragons down and we wont be using anything as nice as a trap to get you ;)

View attachment 2070236

Ahh yes, we are afraid of going into the water, but we assembled an underwater diving team to fetch the dead dragon.

This show fumbled so hard in the end.

View attachment 2070236
I still haven’t learnt to fly yet . I just run in circle double jump a lot . Hopefully my team mates see me this week and pass the ball

I still haven’t learnt to fly yet . I just run in circle double jump a lot . Hopefully my team mates see me this week and pass the ball
I was just thinking your wing to body size ratio didn't look efficient

still your only a rookie and will grow over the season

I myself was only 85kg when I started in the SWEET S25 and now after a healthy roid program and plenty of Guinness sit a comfortable 245kg of Love Muscle

4. avatar.png

I’m just the diversion I think . They won last week and I only got one from the Goal square . A berry lucky kick
you need to be in the Qoal square if you want to kick Qoals, this is Qooty NOT Footy

I was just thinking your wing to body size ratio didn't look efficient

still your only a rookie and will grow over the season

I myself was only 85kg when I started in the SWEET S25 and now after a healthy roid program and plenty of Guinness sit a comfortable 245kg of Love Muscle

View attachment 2070246
Just don’t let that love muscle by where near me . It looks scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back