Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Ewwwwww!??

I’m not a yuppie with Lycra so I don’t do avocado on toast .
You won’t catch me in Lycra but it’s so high in fibre it’s a great option

I never got asked this survey??

You can answer! But you skip breakfast and usually have chips and lollies for lunch :p

I could never understand at work why people would go and pay $6 for a cup of coffee when we got nescafe for free

I guess I am just not a coffee snob

It’s for sure either a black and white situation isn’t it. People either love it or can take/leave it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won’t catch me in Lycra but it’s so high in fibre it’s a great option

I never got asked this survey??

You can answer! But you skip breakfast and usually have chips and lollies for lunch :p

It’s for sure either a black and white situation isn’t it. People either love it or can take/leave it.
I have a photo of you in Lycra… WTF you talking about? Pink and shiny…. With glittery bits

I have a photo of you in Lycra… WTF you talking about? Pink and shiny…. With glittery bits

Fancy dress parties where I dressed up as DP doesn’t count ;)

Hmm you two need a room if you taking photos in Lycra
I’ll take a pic of you in Lycra too if you want…. I bet yours has little dragon tassels on yours 😜

I’ll take a pic of you in Lycra too if you want…. I bet yours has little dragon tassels on yours 😜

Hey, it’s not the size of Raz’ dragon it’s how he uses it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back