Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street
Back to the furies anytime soon?

She's doing it without a parachute, where's my parachute?
They have a safety line running down a wire. There's a video of a tourist running across and when he gets to the end he discovers the safety line wasn't attached...

Hard to grow..
Once you get them growing… no issues! Grow like wildfire but it’s getting them to bloody grow.

I’ve had a feijoa tree in the ground for 7 years…. Still waiting! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pineapples take 2 years roughly but it’s the satisfaction of growing it yourself lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a safety line running down a wire. There's a video of a tourist running across and when he gets to the end he discovers the safety line wasn't attached...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hard to grow..
We had a big passionfruit vine on the fence when I lived in Frankston 50 years ago (whoa that long). I wasted so many by grabbing them before they were ripe, taking a bite to open them, and then tossing them :(

We had a big passionfruit vine on the fence when I lived in Frankston 50 years ago (whoa that long). I wasted so many by grabbing them before they were ripe, taking a bite to open them, and then tossing them :(
I buy 12 every Sunday from the markets. I pulp them and try to devour the goodness slowly but I end up drinking the shit…

Passion fruit pulp, vodka and lemonade is like…. Heaven in a glass! You’re welcome!?

Once you get them growing… no issues! Grow like wildfire but it’s getting them to bloody grow.

I’ve had a feijoa tree in the ground for 7 years…. Still waiting! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Feijoas require cross-pollination - if there's no others within pollinating range you won't get fruit*. Love me a good feijoa. There used to be a few bushes in people's front yards on my way from school and it was great leaning over, nicking one and having a nice slurp walking home.

* Just discovered there are some self-fertilising hybrids, but even those produce better when cross-pollinated

damicky needs to move tigs2010 from HB to the fwd pocket if he wants the match up, our team sheet has already been locked in....................

Feijoas require cross-pollination - if there's no others within pollinating range you won't get fruit*. Love me a good feijoa. There used to be a few bushes in people's front yards on my way from school and it was great leaning over, nicking one and having a nice slurp walking home.

* Just discovered there are some self-fertilising hybrids, but even those produce better when cross-pollinated
I have 2. They are sitting beside each other and still nothing. I will remain positive that one of them will fruit x

Lol! That's mint!

(one per post, please)
Apologies!

Did I tell You about my cat….
It walks into the kitchen each morning and says…..”Yarrow!!!!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back