Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to SeaWorld on the weekend and that exact thought went through my mind as we are speeding along a wooden track just waiting to fly off at the next turn… yeah no! lol
The old Mad Mouse rollercoaster at the Adelaide Show was the best for this. Rickety old thing that always felt like it was going to fall apart. Great fun though.

Lcc3n7p7DReR6JDRBQa4OgTw4LQguLXZlaEj3kcr4js.jpg

There was a tree here but it never grew anything
I’d love to master the art of growing..

Feijoa
Cherries
Blueberries
Raspberries
And avos! Which are always a hit and miss

scary rides
I just close my eyes and hope not to die.

If my eyes are shut… I won’t scream!

If there are open… you’ll hear me in Victoria lol

Bigfooty's better
It’s a distraction plus I’m just enjoying the peace and tranquility and the gentle hum of my own voice 😂😂😂
Before Raz wakes up!

Speaking of…
Watching He Walked By Night GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Raz
I don't know what your intentions are.
I don't know you
I don't want to know you
Just know you don't have what it takes.
You can't keep this pace up forever.
LOL that's like telling Don Bradman that he's only a flash in the pan, and his form won't last.

The old Mad Mouse rollercoaster at the Adelaide Show was the best for this. Rickety old thing that always felt like it was going to fall apart. Great fun though.

View attachment 2071109
Yeah it’s these ones that if your gonna die… this will do it!

Like the ones at the Ekka… just NO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking the same about Luna Park in Melbourne-don't know if it is still around
I went on the Scenic Rollercoaster the last time I was in Melbourne. It was new year's day 2020 and I was hungover as shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at The Underground Stadium MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back