Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it

episode 15 hello GIF

My ex girlfriend did that for free, everytime I said I was going to the pub
Presumably that’s why she’s your ex girlfriend…

There's only so much a bloke can take. Tinder is much less painful

A virtual kick in the 🥜 is far less painful…

To be fair to Boomer Davy, there’s not many women in his age group of 110+ that are capable of using a smart phone.

So the pickings on his Tinder are pretty slim

I had a lady friend that had spent some time working in brothels tell me of a client that enjoyed being kicked, really hard, in the nuts. The harder the better apparently.

We're strange creatures.
These Olympic times remind me of the time we had a PE teacher who won gold (Women’s hockey). The school had a pool and one guy got cramp so this gold medal Olympion was massaging his cramp. It gave him a boner. A penis erectis in other words.

This guy had no shame. He then wen’t around saying he wanted to bang this teacher. I don't think he banged her.

View attachment 2080429

Gold City Royals Official Team sheet
S38 RD 4 Vs Bears of Beartown

B: nahnah / CakeEater / Membling
HB: hotchilli / Ulahoopski / krakouers
C: Cadsky / Zevon / grumbleguts
HF: Nothing / Footypie32 / Crimson Azure
F: Mr Cheese / Brenton Davy / Supersuns
FOLL: GreyCrow / manicpie / Uncle_Leo

INT: Smartys Power / xjamescleanx

Changes:

Nothing FP > HFF
Mr Cheese HFF > FP

View attachment 2080439

I like it. If I get 0 touches here, I suggest moving me further back every week until I get a touch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suggest moving me further back every week until I get a touch.

Ah, the old FP32 queue manoeuvre. A classic.

Try Centrelink to really improve your chances.

You game?

Was a big gamer before the little one arrived. Always played solo though or mates round the house - never got into MMORPGs (had a little stint on City of Heroes), despite loving RPGs. Started with the Acorn Electron, then Amiga (still my true nostalgic love), then all the PS's (stopped at 4), plus PC since 386 days. Mates had all the other consoles so played them a fair bit too. If ever I retire can see me getting back into it in a big way.

Was a big gamer before the little one arrived. Always played solo though or mates round the house - never got into MMORPGs (had a little stint on City of Heroes), despite loving RPGs. Started with the Acorn Electron, then Amiga (still my true nostalgic love), then all the PS's (stopped at 4), plus PC since 386 days. Mates had all the other consoles so played them a fair bit too. If ever I retire can see me getting back into it in a big way.
I played WoW back in the day. Have played Hearthstone on and off but it's been a while now. Kids do make gaming harder.

I played WoW back in the day. Have played Hearthstone on and off but it's been a while now. Kids do make gaming harder.
Yeah, tried to get into Elite:Dangerous (loved Frontier - played for years) but just don't have the hours to put in. Thinking of getting an Amiga emulator and playing the old point and clicks (Fate of Atlantis was a favourite, and Cruise for a Corpse). Might be admitting I'm dead then though :weary:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back