Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

For the females amongst us, it's like getting winded.

You could get hit in the gut hard and feel nothing but then get a slight touch and be on the ground winded.

I don't know which I would prefer, they are both pretty bad.
Just be thankful you haven't experienced testicular torsion (twice).

Yeah that second one was rough.
Our club doctor down on the bench back then insisted that one the other way was sounds medical practice.

Brenton Davy is talking up a big game so you might need to help Joshy out this weekend, it might be time to unleash the beast Kane.

slow-mo-larsen.gif
Is that all?

Yeah that second one was rough.
Our club doctor down on the bench back then insisted that one the other way was sounds medical practice.
At least they eventually learnt their lefts and rights.

Just looked that up.

You’re welcome to that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power is not the thing. Ever had the time where you got a direct, hard hit in the balls and you feel nothing?

Other times you get a slight brush and it's like you're going to die.

Balls, I can't figure them out and I've had them my whole life.

I had a lady friend that had spent some time working in brothels tell me of a client that enjoyed being kicked, really hard, in the nuts. The harder the better apparently.

We're strange creatures.

I had a lady friend that had spent some time working in brothels tell me of a client that enjoyed being kicked, really hard, in the nuts. The harder the better apparently.

We're strange creatures.
My ex girlfriend did that for free, everytime I said I was going to the pub

Know a guy who got mis-diagnosed with that. He was in complete agony.

After all the tests it turned out he had gangrene of the scrote. He was quite young, into the teens if that.

Anyway they cut it out and he has been fine since.

My ex girlfriend did that for free, everytime I said I was going to the pub

But on a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy it?

It really is sad and pathetic. Nothing kills threads faster than a Bombers infestation

Kilroy really is the least engaging sh*t truck in the league.

Between gatecrashing threads without being tagged in & posting shitty YouTube videos every week he actively repels people from wanting to contribute to match threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back