Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooooh soft rebrand to the A-newbies?
It has been recently discovered that the great Royal halls actually reside in the catacombs under the pyramids. Never ending halls lined with gold and ancient hieroglyphs. At the end, a grand golden tomb filled with sarcophagi and 1 Golden Throne. Tours run daily. $199pp and no guarantee you'll find your way out if you wander off from the guide.

are you sick of the Old Boys already
I was sick of them the first year they joined the competition.

I always thought Dingster was much wiser than me. Guess I was wrong.

Welcome Back Dingster, are you sick of the Old Boys already. Alright Bears who had Round 4 in the pool. It looks like you won.
Jeez I took Ted Lasso to the desert and buried him. You're pushing your luck here!

I was sick of them the first year they joined the competition.

I always thought Dingster was much wiser than me. Guess I was wrong.
Go with your first instincts.

It has been recently discovered that the great Royal halls actually reside in the catacombs under the pyramids. Never ending halls lined with gold and ancient hieroglyphs. At the end, a grand golden tomb filled with sarcophagi and 1 Golden Throne. Tours run daily. $199pp and no guarantee you'll find your way out if you wander off from the guide.
This sounds like a trap. I love it. I'll take 2 tickets please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actions speak louder than words ding.
You know those IT issues you've been having lately....

thor im hilarious GIF

I have a retort but it'd get me fired at work if I look up the image I want to use
Whenever I consider saying something inappropriate I just ask myself what would the great man do? Answer:

1723502337288.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back