Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

This sounds like a trap. I love it. I'll take 2 tickets please!
I was hoping you'd say that. You'll be joining the private tour guided by myself. There's a definite chance we get "lost" along the way

Does anybody else give a fake name when they order their coffee/morning hot drink of choice?

Also my standard order is normally a Cap with skim milk- no sugar but dusted with the usual chocolate , extra hot with an extra shot

Does anybody else give a fake name when they order their coffee/morning hot drink of choice?

Also my standard order is normally a Cap with skim milk- no sugar but dusted with the usual chocolate , extra hot with an extra shot
Funniest we heard was when the junior wrote TinyFanny for Tiffany

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great OP tgrs 😊

Royals! And three rookies!

manicpie , jamesclean , Mr Cheese - meet our rookie SSSSSS :

Season 1 Gun GIF
Meet ours
Machine Gun GIF

As the reigning Qhampion Data Team of the Week Forward Pocket can I just say you all suck and I am the greatest there ever was, the greatest there is and the greatest there ever will be.

#Matera4ALLSFA

As the reigning Qhampion Data Team of the Week Forward Pocket can I just say you all suck and I am the greatest there ever was, the greatest there is and the greatest there ever will be.

#Matera4ALLSFA
I'm disappointed I missed the nomination. I'm going to get 5x as many goals this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back