Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Afternoon Bombers, a special hello to KohPhi

Based on form should be an easy win for the Dee’s this week so I expect we’ll probably lose by 100+

Is my old buddy HaroLad still around or is his spot on the list purely symbolic?
mon.gif

So what was the conclusion on last week’s great bean debate?

Mexican food would be awesone if it didn't have beans in it.
IMG_3985.jpeg
Beans have literally saved our civilization. We would not exist without beans. The introduction of cultivated protein in our diets, I'd assume the oldest cultivated plant, the commodity and monetry value of the bean.... wars have started (and ended!) over beans.

It'd be like turning around and saying "hey, dont you just hate air?"
IMG_0459.gif
What food are we talking about? Porridge? Yeah weird. Waffles? Equally weird. But as a salad or in stews or pasta sauces (cannellini beans are great). Green beans in a vegetable curry is great. Green beans with garlic butter.....also brilliant.
Could really do with a nice nachos - mince meat, shredded cheese, refried beans, jalapenos and a salsa sauce - and a guacamole - with avocado, tomatoes, lime juice, onion, garlic, and some chilli sauce

IMG_6658.jpeg
Beans are pretty shit. I wish I liked them, they're a great, cheap nutritious food but they make we want to
throw up team america GIF

IMG_2344.jpeg

Did you know that KohPhi and I were once SFA team mates despite me leaving the Bombers just before he joined the SFA and him never playing a game for anyone other than the Bombers?

Yes... we were.
I think it was Season 30 maybe. I joined the Demons.
In my time there, I drank all the McWilliams Cream Sherry from the Social Club bar..
Ate all of the dim sims from the canteen..
And slept with most of the wives and girlfriends.

It was a memorable 5 days.

I went back to the Bombers as I just felt my time as a Demon reached its natural end.

Could really do with a nice nachos - mince meat, shredded cheese, refried beans, jalapenos and a salsa sauce - and a guacamole - with avocado, tomatoes, lime juice, onion, garlic, and some chilli sauce
You've given me ideas for Friday night foopy meal for the family. Haven't done it for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes... we were.
I think it was Season 30 maybe. I joined the Demons.
In my time there, I drank all the McWilliams Cream Sherry from the Social Club bar..
Ate all of the dim sims from the canteen..
And slept with most of the wives and girlfriends.

It was a memorable 5 days.

I went back to the Bombers as I just felt my time as a Demon reached its natural end.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting the the square root of 16 is somehow involved in all this? Next you’ll be saying some golfer warning people of an impending golf ball in the air is also somehow involved! Surely you go too far!

I'm afraid Bovo , we haven't gone far enough

If you know about the golfer already then you must know about the shape of the secret eighth continent

CursingFijian can you assist here mate?
Aaaah the old ‘Love Symbol’ originally formed by the 3 Chains of Turin

1723641012271.jpeg

and transformed into a strange unpronounceable hieroglyph used for a short time by Prince as his name.

Since it was unpronounceable his devotees referred to him for that part of his life as TAFKAP (The Artist Formerly Known As Prince).

Nowadays it’s just an obscure symbol used by pissants and peasants as the OG LGBTQ emoji that no one can ever find on their keyboard (just hit the ‘Ctrl + Alt + WTF’ keys).

We have our own little sect of Purple Poppers in Baghdad that worship their late prince.

1723641886986.jpeg

Strange bunch. Docker lovers. Tonga Bob visits them whenever he’s in town.

My advice is to steer clear BLUEALLTHRU. This mob will lick the hair off your knuckles.

View attachment 2079606

and transformed into a strange unpronounceable hieroglyph used for a short time by Prince as his name.

Since it was unpronounceable his devotees referred to him for that part of his life as TAFKAP (The Artist Formerly Known As Prince).

Nowadays it’s just an obscure symbol used by pissants and peasants as the OG LGBTQ emoji that no one can ever find on their keyboard (just hit the ‘Ctrl + Alt + WTF’ keys).

We have our own little sect of Purple Poppers in Baghdad that worship their late prince.

View attachment 2079616

My advice is to steer clear BLUEALLTHRU. This mob will lick the hair off your knuckles.
IMG_0557.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 2079606

View attachment 2079616

You never let me down 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back