Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait! Did you forget to take your meds? Or did I?
season 7 GIF

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

What to do today? The pantry at chez moginie is getting dangerously empty so I guess I'll have to go and face the ravenous hoards that populate one of our major supermarkets.

Whatever you do today, do it responsibly.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

What to do today? The pantry at chez moginie is getting dangerously empty so I guess I'll have to go and face the ravenous hoards that populate one of our major supermarkets.

Coffee before preparing to human.

Sleeping in then work

Baghdad.png

BAGHDAD BOMBERS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
S38 ROUND 4 VS MOUNT BULLER DEMONS

B:
Kilroy / Jabba73 / Footy Is The Win
HB: The Sultan / norway blue / kickthething
C: tomjoad / Bovo / mcgrath_truther
HF: Grav / Pugsley / CursingFijian
F: iDon / gab213 / KohPhi
FOLL: MayTheNorthBeWithU / snozulu / SaintsSeptember
INT: VainGlorious / PaPaPete

CHANGES
VainGlorious OUT > INT
norway blue INT > CHB
BLUEALLTHRU CHB > OUT
Oh I'm playing on a rookie

until the sim moves me in the first quarter anyway

I hear that. Had a good first quarter last week. Dragged early in the second quarter never to return.
Team played better once I was on the bench.
i had a nice rest in the back pocket week 2

week 3 I got moved to CHF and had to do some work

Where do you get off telling people what to do! I pride myself on being irresponsible.
As it's a global epigram as such I can't really put in modifiers.

I mean, how clumsy does the sentence look now?

Whatever you do today, do it responsibly with the exception of Bovo who can and will be as irresponsible as he can.

I'm not going to please everyone, so I'll keep it simple. Like me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you get off telling people what to do!
On BigFooty?

Is this one of those trap questions? The answer seems too simple.

Like....leave it Pugsley.
You let so many things slide through to the keeper your strike rate is surely in the negative.

As it's a global epigram as such I can't really put in modifiers.

I mean, how clumsy does the sentence look now?

Whatever you do today, do it responsibly with the exception of Bovo who can and will be as irresponsible as he can.

I'm not going to please everyone, so I'll keep it simple. Like me.
I appreciate your permission. Can I put you down as a contact for any potential bail requirements?

Yes... we were.
I think it was Season 30 maybe. I joined the Demons.
In my time there, I drank all the McWilliams Cream Sherry from the Social Club bar..
Ate all of the dim sims from the canteen..
And slept with most of the wives and girlfriends.

It was a memorable 5 days.

I went back to the Bombers as I just felt my time as a Demon reached its natural end.
We're still working our way through the stocks of McWilliams Cream Sherry that were ordered in response to your first couple of days here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Mount Buller Delons vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back