Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

AS usual first things last,

Youtube Brazil GIF by Database數據

So, I've been blocking every AI channel that pops up on my U Toob feed, they can **** off, enough fake bullshit in this world.

Anyway, seems U-Toob is grasping at Straws, a few different things are popping up -the cone head vid and now MFC are trying to recruit me-ain't going to happen. Go Blues.

So, I've been blocking every AI channel that pops up on my U Toob feed, they can **** off, enough fake bullshit in this world.

Anyway, seems U-Toob is grasping at Straws, a few different things are popping up -the cone head vid and now MFC are trying to recruit me-ain't going to happen. Go Blues.

Just wait until you learn about this niche little part of BigFooty called the SFA!

I just checked on the dumpster out the back and couldn't see the Furies rookie Orange crush in it, I hope you Furies are not spoiling him and letting rooks sleep inside the Hippodrome these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good to see the Furies are not spoiling you,
now stop your crying and restock the toilet paper in visitors crappers you've run out

View attachment 2085371

Team bonding.

Taking a shit while holding hands.

I did notice you took your toilet straight off the wall as a keepsake though.

Ah, don't mind the AI images here, just the smut being peddled on U-Toob-just find it creepy/disturbing/distasteful -
Funnily enough those three words perfectly describe 95% of the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back