Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, Raz either broke even with Mobbs or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 98m from 0 to 98.

There you go, and you also got a couple more Dreamteam points than me. It was pretty even really. And it wasn't a side-show. We were in the thick of it quite a lot!

Very pleased to get the 4 points today! Thought we had control before realising we'd already used up all three of our quarters. Somehow we held on.

Bad luck Swampies, got mighty close there at the end! And at the start! Thanks for the fun week, good luck!

Firstly MWPP I'd like to thank you for remembering to post the game. And also thanks for posting it after remembering :)

My favourite part was giving the Swampies false hope of a miracle.

Well done Roys, eps TheGoatBaron and royboy2

Commiserations Swampies and thanks again for a really fun and entertaining week.

Cheers to for MWPP for hosting the game.

Very happy to be back but I felt like I should have played better. Still it's great to have win on my me.

Drinks are on me at the BJO Bar !

no idea how the sim works out those matchups lol
Oh I do, and its based on all the instances of play two of us were involved in. You kicked two goals, among other things. It's absolutely a legit summary. You played quite well and you're just gonna have to accept it.

While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, Raz either broke even with Mobbs or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 98m from 0 to 98.

There you go, and you also got a couple more Dreamteam points than me. It was pretty even really. And it wasn't a side-show. We were in the thick of it quite a lot!
yes you need to reprogram the SIm lol SIDE SHOW indeed!

But you definatly won the mathc up. i got lucky and got some late goal but other than that . Sim loves you. sim gods hate me.

Thanks for the week, Mobbs & Co

You can have tigs2010 back … he gave us the wrong game plan

That dodgy goal after the siren was the difference in the end

#resim

yes you need to reprogram the SIm lol SIDE SHOW indeed!

But you definatly won the mathc up. i got lucky and got some late goal but other than that . Sim loves you. sim gods hate me.
i AM the sim god mate!
And I don't hate you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week, Mobbs & Co

You can have tigs2010 back … he gave us the wrong game plan

That dodgy goal after the siren was the difference in the end

#resim
He's clearly a plant. A water lily unless I'm mistaken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back