Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you can abuse the god of the sim, you just can't abuse his priests :)
bloomfield hills wtf GIF

apaprently.

time for week of quietness.

I guess the rats will be back on sunday.

See you then Rats.

See the other team again later in season maybe

It won’t be a quiet week

We are playing The Bombers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FattyLumpkin Award​

In accordance with our great relationship with the Swampies for seasons on end, the FattyLumpkin Award is given to the poster from the opposition team who acted in the best spirit of the game, which tends to mean getting involved, generating and encouraging chat/banter, and adding positive value overall to the experience of what would otherwise devolve immediately into an ultraviolent clash of mammoth proportions if mammoths were ultraviolent which is something we may never really know for sure.

For this season, the Roys wish to award the FattyLumpkin Award to damicky , who managed to spend an entire week engaged with the thread despite sitting on top of a chain of volcanoes. An equal share of giggly shitstirring and genuine discussion was the result, and I didn't need to pull out my David Mitchell anticheese clips at any stage.

The match threads of the league are the circulatory system of all conversation / exchanges in the Sweet FA, and we believe damicky kept that flow pumping energetically and cleanly throughout the week!

Not to say the entire population of the Swampies crowd didn't also contribute heaps of fun and challenge while we carried on since the thread was commenced. There was plenty of community feeling along with the competition all throughout.

But we're picking out specifically damicky as the recipient this season. Congratulations!

Well at least i won my bet and keep my lovely House that Mobbs gave me

Now to spend the week at the Bar of my Tavern

Drop by sometime every one
I'll be there soon enough! Can you remind me what you wanted the name changed to? I don't usually change names but I can enter your preference as a "trading name" at the very least.

I'll be there soon enough! Can you remind me what you wanted the name changed to? I don't usually change names but I can enter your preference as a "trading name" at the very least.
for my tavern if posible

"SPYRO's INN"

if possible can i get an advertising billboard

1725185966640.png

FattyLumpkin Award​

In accordance with our great relationship with the Swampies for seasons on end, the FattyLumpkin Award is given to the poster from the opposition team who acted in the best spirit of the game, which tends to mean getting involved, generating and encouraging chat/banter, and adding positive value overall to the experience of what would otherwise devolve immediately into an ultraviolent clash of mammoth proportions if mammoths were ultraviolent which is something we may never really know for sure.

For this season, the Roys wish to award the FattyLumpkin Award to damicky , who managed to spend an entire week engaged with the thread despite sitting on top of a chain of volcanoes. An equal share of giggly shitstirring and genuine discussion was the result, and I didn't need to pull out my David Mitchell anticheese clips at any stage.

The match threads of the league are the circulatory system of all conversation / exchanges in the Sweet FA, and we believe damicky kept that flow pumping energetically and cleanly throughout the week!

Not to say the entire population of the Swampies crowd didn't also contribute heaps of fun and challenge while we carried on since the thread was commenced. There was plenty of community feeling along with the competition all throughout.

But we're picking out specifically damicky as the recipient this season. Congratulations!
WEll done Captain damicky

You always keep it friendly.

Toe to toe throughout, Ed_Gein did well against GremioPower. - 97m from 2 to 99.
4 : 24.22 {CHF} - @GremioPower with a moment to look downfield.

4 : 24.26 {CHF} - @GremioPower is crunched in a tackle by Ed_Gein.

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
ROYS FFC : 14.11.95
SIN CITY SWAMPRATS : 14.6.90

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back