Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Does that mean if we can find someone to distract DragoDelph, we can go ham on the Freo board for a few hours with impunity?
I once had a bet with a mod that I could post with impunity on their board if we won.

It lasted one post.

Moderating the Freo board would be quite the challenge I imagine.
Based on what I have seen from the Freo supporters around the place, they are often a little "excitable"
It made Snuffaluphagus age prematurely.

IMG_0516.png

That was me the first year, now I'm more like this
brad pitt film GIF

Morning all. I haven't posted a game since June, so it's time for the drought to end. First bounce is around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.
Hi phil, it’s my 150th birthday today (bet you didn’t pick that GWS Goose ) so please give my team (the Coney Island Warriors) a victory today.

Thank you in advance.

Morning all. I haven't posted a game since June, so it's time for the drought to end. First bounce is around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.
Thanks for posting. I'll be at the foopy at Manuka, only have to drive an hour to get there, much better than driving to shitney

Hi phil, it’s my 150th birthday today (bet you didn’t pick that GWS Goose ) so please give my team (the Coney Island Warriors) a victory today.

Thank you in advance.
That does surprise me - you don't look a day over 140.

first game day in front of the Van Cortlandt faithful today fellas.
According to the thread title, it's the Van Cortland faithful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moderating the Freo board would be quite the challenge I imagine.
Based on what I have seen from the Freo supporters around the place, they are often a little "excitable"
Not as excitable as when I used to post there.

Thank you in advance.
Only 150, huh? It's StFly's 353rd.

Also, kudos to you on packing a shedload in your first 150 and remaining highly enthusiastic. I may drop by Coles later and raise a spearmint milk as tribute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back