Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I forgot about this thread.
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that ****ing Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do ****ing well. Them writing a song about a ****ing tree? Give me a ****ing break! A thousand year old tree? Go **** yourself!

I heard that *ing Radiohead record and I just go, ‘What?!’ I like to think that what we do, we do ****ing well. Them writing a song about a ****ing tree? Give me a ****ing break! A thousand year old tree? Go * yourself!
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m into the idea that there could be a God and aliens and reincarnation and some geezer years ago turning water into wine. I don’t believe when you die, you die.
I believe that when you die worms eat your brain while you are 6 feet under. The worms are then caught and used to catch fish. Fish then eat the worm and end up on a fishing line. Fish are then cooked up and end up on my plate. Now I think about it, I may have inadvertently eaten my grand parents this way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back