Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetFA.png

SEASON 38 ROUND 6 - EAST SIDE HAWKS V BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Oh my god! I'm doing the Match Threads for this week. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Why did I agree to this? It certainly doesn't feel like something I would do. Really, I should be banned from doing stuff like this. Chief should really install a pop-up that asks "Are you sure, bruv?" whenever I volunteer to do any extracurricular duties. It would be much safer that way. We really don't want important stuff like this falling into my hands. What kind of ridiculous league are you running here The Filth Wizard??

I don't know anything about these teams.

The Hawks v the Bombers? What is this, some kind of performative aerial show? Is the King in attendance? Are we celebrating the 50th years of some tyrannical dictatorship? The Filth Wizard has barely been in the job for 2 months...

But if I check the ladder (**** Falconista ), the Hawks (1-4) are currently sitting in 11th place after a loss to the Roys.

The Bombers (0-4) are sitting in last place after failing to defeat the bye in their week off.
Useful, factual information! See, now we're rolling.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

For the Hawks, Tarkyn_24 had a disappointing day by his standards last week, kicking just 2.1. Just enough to keep him in 2nd place on the Fred leader board.

Strigoi had a nice day out last week, with 15 Hitouts, 26 disposals, 6 tackles and 1.2, for 111DT points. The Hawks will need another big effort from him if they are to move up the ladder.

For the Bombers, gab213 has been as accurate as Taliban sniper, kicking 12.3 for the season.

tomjoad is averaging 21.5 disposals per game, for a total of 317DT poi ts for the season.

I'm never doing this ever again.

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Last edited:

Just know none of us are thrilled to have to deal with you either bud
You need to embrace your fear and face the challenge, become a thrill seeker instead.

There is a reason people make money from throwing other people out of planes that are still flying, roller coasters that make you want to pass out and horror movies with jump scares. Be brave and have a crack, the adrenaline rush might just shake you out of your malaise.

View attachment 2093090

SEASON 38 ROUND 6 - EAST SIDE HAWKS V BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Oh my god! I'm doing the Match Threads for this week. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Why did I agree to this? It certainly doesn't feel like something I would do. Really, I should be banned from doing stuff like this. Chief should really install a pop-up that asks "Are you sure, bruv?" whenever I volunteer to do any extracurricular duties. It would be much safer that way. We really don't want important stuff like this falling into my hands. What kind of ridiculous league are you running here The Filth Wizard??

I don't know anything about these teams.

The Hawks v the Bombers? What is this, some kind of performative aerial show? Is the King in attendance? Are we celebrating the 50th years of some tyrannical dictatorship? The Filth Wizard has barely been in the job for 2 months...

But if I check the ladder (**** Falconista ), the Hawks (1-4) are currently sitting in 11th place after a loss to the Roys.

The Bombers (0-4) are sitting in last place after failing to defeat the bye in their week off.
Useful, factual information! See, now we're rolling.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

For the Hawks, Tarkyn_24 had a disappointing day by his standards last week, kicking just 2.1. Just enough to keep him in 2nd place on the Fred leader board.

Strigoi had a nice day out last week, with 15 Hitouts, 26 disposals, 6 tackles and 1.2, for 111DT points. The Hawks will need another big effort from him if they are to move up the ladder.

I'm never doing this ever again.

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday
Thanks. Love it!

You need to embrace your fear and face the challenge, become a thrill seeker instead.

There is a reason people make money from throwing other people out of planes that are still flying, roller coasters that make you want to pass out and horror movies with jump scares. Be brave and have a crack, the adrenaline rush might just shake you out of your malaise.
I’d like to but I don’t want to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s how they make Coopers beer
They take the water directly out of the Murray which contains all the flavours and supplements we add in upstream from here, for you to get that unique taste.

You’re welcome!

Last edited:
Great effort Footypie32 but…… I can’t understand how you left Pugsley out of the OP.

Even during the bye, he scored more than the whole of the Hawks side. 😉 Definitely deserved a mention, just saying. 😏

phonto.jpeg

Hey wash your mouth out!

Hi Hawks and my beloveds.
Yeah Blu, that’s the problem I need to wash my mouth out to get rid of that putrid taste. Hell I’d lick the bottom of a boot from a waste management site to get rid of it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back