Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I just drove 30 mins to go to my GP appointment… which is actually next week. How’s everyone else’s day going?
If your in town, you may as well make it worth your while, go and scout around BLUEALLTHRU house, he has an online order from Dan Murphy’s arriving today. You can send me a cheque in the mail, just don’t tell him I told you. 😉

If your in town, you may as well make it worth your while, go and scout around BLUEALLTHRU house, he has an online order from Dan Murphy’s arriving today. You can send me a cheque in the mail, just don’t tell him I told you. 😉
Bloody Dan's !

Delivery is today and it's still a good deal but they said the prices I got it for was a glitch and they wont honour it!!!

So I'm about $100 worse off but still infront. TY24 I have cameras campaigner!

Bastards…. anyhow moving right along, how much is the pallet of VB now?
Asking for a friend. 😉
And do they deliver pallets?

Important information

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.
blah-blah-blah-balh.gif

The Bombers want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on-stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it.
I will attempt to interpret this in a while, need to do something to help make things clearer first

uunwhku9ypey3bop2i5o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back