Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I’ve mellowed, but not in the sense of liking Radiohead or Coldplay. I don’t hate them, I don’t wish they had accidents. I think their fans are boring and ugly and don’t look like they’re having a good time.

Yeah, I’ve mellowed, but not in the sense of liking Radiohead or Coldplay. I don’t hate them, I don’t wish they had accidents. I think their fans are boring and ugly and don’t look like they’re having a good time.
Rock Band GIF by Oasis

I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.
Rightio then! 🥴

phonto.jpeg

So a few of the lads are in the hunt for some grub at the Eyrie.

What’s available out of these?
  • Gyros
  • Souvlaki
  • Shawarma
  • Kebab
Mate, come on, all will be available.

Just make sure Batty doesn't try to leave without paying this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckons he lost his wallet, but the truth is he drop punted it in anger when he saw it was empty and then couldn’t find it later.

He forgot his card was in there.
Funny how that always happens when it's his round

I was running on the Heath and I thought, ‘That looks like a nice tree, I’m going to climb that ****ing tree'. Climbed it and sat there with my hood up for about 10 minutes.
🥴

IMG_9238.jpeg

Most Outrageous Promotional Stunt of the Week

This week the award goes to Michael Voss.

He was so invigorated by his team snatching a place in the finals that he ran down and apprehended two car-thieves (with another guy) while waiting for his coffee.

Great way to promote your cafe - Barton Milk Bar in Hawthorn (since you asked)

IMG_5014.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back