Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe it’s match day tomorrow. I’ve searched high and low on why we haven’t won a game this season. I’ve decided that enough is enough and making a sacrifice to the Gods of Sim is probably required. I’m offering up a virgin. If this doesn’t work, I’m all out of ideas!
View attachment IMG_4754.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

I'll just go sit in my.....leave it Pugsley.

I can’t believe it’s match day tomorrow. I’ve searched high and low on why we haven’t won a game this season. I’ve decided that enough is enough and making a sacrifice to the Gods of Sim is probably required. I’m offering up a virgin. If this doesn’t work, I’m all out of ideas!
View attachment 2097444

I've been looking for one, i can't believe you've got one and are going to waste it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back